You have the right:
• To be treated with respect
• To be able to learn
• For your property to be safe
What should you do if you are being bullied, teased or picked on?
• Remember it’s not your fault, you are not to blame
• Tell a teacher or someone supportive. Other people are probably being bullied as well.
• Stand up to bullies by telling them firmly to stop and then walk away, but don’t fight back.
• Support someone else who is being bullied by telling an adult what you have seen.
We all have a responsibility to help stamp out bullying in our community.
In order to help you, we have to know about it –
DON’T KEEP IT SECRET!
Last updated: 04 May 2011
QE Academy Trust A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales, No. 7562194 An exempt charity.
Registered Office: Western Road, Crediton, Devon, EX17 3LU. Tel: 01363 773 401